San Antonio Injury and Worker's Comp MRI Doctors
San Antonio Auto Injury and Worker's Comp MRI Doctors has come to be recognized as the safe place they can go to get, not only treatment and healing for work-related injuries, but also help with and answers to difficult worker's compensation situations.
San Antonio Auto Injury and Worker's Comp MRI Doctors
Alamo Heights, Kirby, China Grove, Brookside, Quintan Community, Leon Valley, Castle Hills, Windcrest, Live Oak, Converse, Earle, Von Ormy, Helotes, and Surrounding Area’s of San Antonio Texas.
HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE THE ANSWERS!
* WHAT IS A TREATING DOCTOR?
* CAN I CHOOSE ANY DOCTOR I WANT TO ACT AS MY TREATING DOCTOR?
* DO I HAVE TO STAY WITH THE COMPANY DOCTOR? OR DO I HAVE TO STAY WITH MY CURRENT TREATING DOCTOR BECAUSE HE IS NOT HELPING ME AND I AM UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR OVERALL MEDICAL CARE. WHAT CAN I DO?
* WHAT CAN I DO IF MY COMPANY DOCTOR OR MY CURRENT TREATING DOCTOR HAS SEN ME BACK TO WORK AND I AM STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN?
* WHAT IS AN IMPAIRMENT RATING AND WHAT IS MMI?
* WHAT IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ASSIGNED IMPAIRMENT RATING?
* WHAT IS A DESIGNATED DOCTOR AND DO I HAVE TO GO TO SEE ONE? AND WHEN DO I HAVE TO SEE ONE OF THOSE DOCTORS?
* I SAW ONE OF THOSE DESIGNATE DOCTOR AND I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED HE WAS UNPROFESSIONAL, GAVE ME A VERY LOW RATING AND WROTE MANY THINGS IN HIS REPORT THAT I GOT IN THE MAIL THAT HE DID NOT EVEN PERFORM. WHAT CAN I DO?
* DO I NEED A LAWYER?
* HOW DOES A LAWYERS GET PAID AND WHERE DOES THAT MONEY COME FROM?
* WHAT TYPE OF DOCTOR SHOULD I GET TO BE MY TREATING DOCTOR. MD?
CALL US NOW TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!